Monday, December 29, 2008

Penang trip(3rd day)

Had to wake up really early becz there was church at 9.30......so early.....Jared and I went down to the lobby to grab a bite......I had a super big meal man.....the omelet was superb man......when I 1st reach the church......it looked very familiar.....looked like the FGA Ipoh..........the decorations was nice......I heard the band practicing a few songs.....then when the praise and worship ended,my dad preeched a message i heard be4........
Jared was dozzing off man......I almost fell asleep too.....lol.....then we went back to the room and watched some tv.......then we went out to gurney plaza.......the decorations was nice......then at night we went for a drive around the market place.......was very bright.......then we went to a cafe and had a drink......then when we came home we watched more tv...:)then finally went to sleep......




No comments: