Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A short message to Asian youtubers

WARNING,THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CATS AND LAMPS UNDER THE AGE OF 3.IF U HAVE A LAMP OR CAT IN YOUR HOUSE,PLS DO NOT BRING IT UP TO READ THIS.AND THERE IS NO COPY RIGHTED MATERIAL IN THE FOLLOWING.maybe except 1 or 2 from Ryan Higa..



Have you ever seen somebody tat's not so kinda 50/50 friendly??They're a bunch of people called ASIAN HATERS!!

They go around leaving mean comments and responses to all ASIANS ONLY!!

I dont understand y people say they hate Asians....i mean....they're just normal people and its just another race.....

So y is it such a big deal today??becz they make it to be...

So,as I was going through lonelyloserstatwannameetpeoplebutstinks.com ,and guess wat I found out...

Tats right,
they all hate Asians....
But i dont really mind becz they're all losers...becz whoever visits tat site...is a loser...

And,

If u go to youtube and tell them ur Asian,they'll hate u!!
BUT,
Nobody hates me u know!?!

They cant hate me becz I'm Asian right?



Lol.I'm just kidding.
U know hate comments,they dun even bother about me anymore.

And sometimes its pretty funny u know??

They're all like:
And I'm like:



Alright so i was getting a bit off topic so I'm just gonna give the message right now.


And IF this message DOES cause Asian people to have more haters,at least i'll know tat there's some1 that will always love me.
MY MOM!








TEHEE!!

No comments: