Tuesday, May 11, 2010

15th Birthday(UPDATED)



I guess by reading the title above, you know wats this gonna be about...

Tats right, platypuses..:)

the platypus is the only mammal tat can lay eggs....other than rabbits:)


you know wat, i actually wanted to make this a serious post for a change....

*slow emo music*



I actually wanted to thank all my friends for wishing me happy birthday:)
Even my enemies wished me happy birthday.....even if they didnt show a happy face.....

I mean,compared to the wishes i got last year,this year was soooo much better....
i think i cz most of my friends came from Friendster to Facebook...and Facebook gives out reminders that one of their friend's birthday is coming:)

wow....i'm touched....*sniff*
I got a new phone for after 7 or 8 years of waiting.....which is quite long....

Thanks to my sis, Janene Wong and my bro, Jared Wong for calling home all the way from Australia just to wish me happy birthday:)...although technically my sis didnt really call....she send me a text...

Thx to some people who also text me at midnight when i was sleeping soundly and peacefully.....too bad my phone wasnt on silent....

Me:*snore snore snore*
Phone:*BLASTING AT FULL VOLUME*
Me:"Arggh....wat the??"
Phone:*still blasting my ears off*
Me:*checks out phone to shut it up*


and when i saw that some people remembered my birthday, i was filled with with tears....





and went back to bed.....*snore*
This is how pretty much how i reacted:)

Moving on,

there has been so many happy things that happen on the 11th of May:)

lets see....

1) Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons in London, 1812

2)"Lady-of-the-Lake" strikes iceberg & sinks in N Atlantic killing 215 deaths, 1833

3)Booby trap bomb kills 86 people in India, 1985

4)hmm....40 die & 150 injured in fire at Bradford City football ground, 1985

5)and last but not least, An American soldier in Iraq opened fire on a counseling center at Camp Liberty in Bagdhad, leaving 5 other US soldiers dead and 3 soldiers wounded, 2009

so tat wraps up all the 'happy' moments tat happened on 11th of May


Today is also my parents anniversary, and a birthday for Cikgu Zainal, my former math teacher..

To count how many birthday wishes i had so far,
i had 46 wishes from facebook,
2 from my parents,
6 in my school
1 from my sis...
and 2 text messages

so tat makes....46+2+6+1+2=48+6+1+2=54+1+2=55+2=erm......56??haha:)

until next time:)









by the way,if your tooo dumb or lazy to count,its actually 47:)..............i mean 57:)

No comments: